Sophisticated Dog Friendly Café
On arrival at LMH Townhouse, you will be greeted by a dog friendly café, offering fresh delicious food for you and human grade food for your dogs. We are delighted to reveal that our dog menu has been carefully devised by renowned dog nutritionist, Anna Webb. Our menu for humans and little humans was a far simpler and more straightforward process all together.
All Day Breakfast, Brunch and Afternoon Tea
Monday – Saturday 9am – 6pm
Sunday 10am – 5pm
Whilst working in collaboration with our business partners Masters Catering, we devised a menu with a variety of freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea options; there will be something for everyone ranging from carnivorous options to vegan ones.
We will ask you to make a member of our hospitality team aware of any dietary requirements, allergies, or sensitivities you or your dog may have. *We would strongly advise you to make a table reservation in advance stating the number of dogs you will be accompanied by and the breed/size of dog(s). This will help our hospitality team determine which table to offer you for your comfort, convenience and to avoid disappointment of non-availability. *
Café House Rules
1. One dog per person, if a customer wants to bring two they should call us first to get an approval.
2. Dogs are not allowed to roam around the cafe they have to be tethered to a seat hook or a wall hook near the owner.
3. Dogs are not allowed to eat off the table from human dinner wear, they must eat on the floor from a bowl provided by us.
4. The staff are not there to look after you dogs and the dogs should never be left on their own.
5. Excessive barking dogs and aggressive dogs are not allowed, dogs must be well behaved and house trained
6. Small and medium breeds are allowed on the seats, no dogs larger then 15kg are allowed on seating, all dogs over this weight must sit on the floor we will supply mats.
7. Each booking slot last for 1.5 hours
CRÈCHE OPENING HOURS Monday to Friday: 8am – 6pm Saturday: 9am – 5pm Closed on Sunday.
We will ask you to make a member of our hospitality team aware of any dietary requirements, allergies, or sensitivities you or your dog may have. *Should your dog be interested in our LMH Townhouse dog crèche membership details, please complete, and submit our form. We have a limited number of memberships so it is important to express your interest ASAP. *
Our clean, quiet, well equipped therapy rooms are found on the second floor of our townhouse.
We have enlisted a group of highly experienced qualified dog therapists and practitioners who will be offering services ranging from:
All our therapists and practitioners are members of IAAT and are experts within their field of canine therapy and training.
It is especially important for us to add that our therapists are not here to replace the veterinary care of your dog. We strongly advise that you consult your dog’s veterinary surgeon if your dog is unwell.
Our grooming room is open seven days per week, first appointments are 9am 7 days a week.
Call on 020 7971 7338 during business hours – or fill in your name and phone number and we’ll call you back
Grooming fees may increase if the dogs coat is long and thick or matted
Extra fees may be incurred for very matted dogs, hand stripping, no shows and late pick ups (i.e. overdue by 20 mins or after closing time). Flea ridden dogs will be isolated and owners will be asked to pick up their dog straight away and the grooming space will need to be decontaminated. Any extra fees will be discussed before being charged – we like to be fair to all our clients however we must respect other clients and their pets, as well as our groomers.