We love Charlie & Co Naturals for their wonderful grooming products.
Their Whitening Shampoo is made from 100% natural, plant derived ingredients. It also contains NO soap, parabens, synthetic dyes, sulphates, DEA, pthalates, formaldehyde or gluten. After years of research they've released their first 100% Natural Whitening Shampoo which uses the power of blue flowers to bring out the best natural brilliance to a pup's white fur gently whilst cleansing, conditioning and soothing the skin.
In fact, Charlie & Co Naturals is so friendly that not only are they cruelty free, but even the bottles are made from sugarcane, a renewable raw material with low carbon foot print emission.
Dog's skin is very different to ours; whilst our skin has between 10-15 layers, a dog only has 3-5 layers, meaning it is much more likely to absorb or react to products.
Whitening Shampoo contains:
- Organic Oats- Soothing and anti-itch
- Seaweed- Helps strengthen skin integrity
- Gardenia- 100% natural based blue colour- brightens yellow fur into bright white brilliance
- Soya- Nourishing and hydrating
- Coconut- Nourishing and hydrating
- Grapefruit- Antioxidant activity to strengthen skin
- Heliothorpe- Gentle non essential oil based fragrance- non irritating
- Rosewood - Gentle non essential oil based fragrance- non irritating
- Vitamin C- Antioxidant vitamin – calms inflammation
- Vitamin E- Antioxidant Vitamin- calms inflammation
- Lavender- Soothes the skin
Instruction for Use
Shake well before use. Wet coat and apply all over. Keep out of eyes. Lather thoroughly from ears to tip of tail and massage in circular motion with love. Leave on for a few minutes before rinsing off completely.
Avoid contact with eyes. Shampoo is solely intended for use on coat and skin. Wash thoroughly with warm water if eye contact occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed consult a doctor. This shampoo is suitable for sensitive skin however we recommend patch tests for any new shampoos to apply to a smaller area of your dog’s skin.