For dogs that love to join their humans rafting, kayaking, boating, surfing, and paddle boarding, the Float Coat is the ultimate in canine flotation.
Designed for dogs of all shapes and sizes, it's a premium, fully-featured life jacket that includes thoughtful details like a strong handle optimally positioned to lift dogs out of the water, a leash clip-in point under the handle, and reflective trim to boost visibility in low-light conditions. Made with a buoyant and soft, PVC-free foam for both maneuverability and comfort in and out of water.
- Strong, low-profile handle is optimally positioned to help dogs out of water
- Telescoping neck closure adjusts for a range of dog sizes and is permanently attached and secure
- Strategically placed foam panels support a natural swimming position
- PVC-free foam for a soft, comfortable fit
- Easy-to-clip, sheltered buckles keep straps firmly in place over time
- Water-compatible webbing remains stable in wet environments
- Tonal reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions, and loop for attatchments
- Shell: 800 denier ballistic polyester
- Foam: PVC-free foam and CLPE foam
- Webbing: Polypropylene "nylike" webbing
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Airloc side-release buckles
- Other hardware: Plastic D-ring and Duraflex duckbill tension lock
- Reflective: Reflective screenprint